Wonder if you can Live with Sandflies?
You can live with sandflies (AND mosquitoes), comfortably. You don’t even HAVE to have our amazing natural repellent, but it helps. We have collected years of information and experience with NZ sandflies. We share all that we know with you, so that you can have an amazing time outdoors.
What is Goodbye Sandfly?
We are a proudly and uniquely New Zealand product. Formulated over a season of guiding canoes on the Dart River outside of Glenorchy in 1999, our guests helped us create a bug repellent that is effective and smells great. Goodbye Sandfly has been NZ’s #1 best selling natural repellent since 2010. *Aztec data through March 2013
Goodbye Sandfly has evolved into a resource for natural living, or “natural intelligence.”
Goodbye Sandfly publishes It’s Not about the Bugs, a bi-weekly digital magazine that believes the outdoors is not only fun, but healing and wise. Each issue is sunrise fuel for you. Join us by adding your name on the sidebar to the right.
Want to know more about?
- Goodbye Sandfly product This is a product that we trust because we’ve lived with our two small children in real sandfly country. When you use a bug repellent every day, it HAS to be natural & it HAS to work.
- The biggest question of all- Does it Work & HOW does it Work?
- Naturally managing Bugs & Bites Our experience makes us want to share everything we’ve learned about having fun even WITH the bugs.
- Where to Buy- NZ shops Goodbye Sandfly is available in over 700 shops New Zealand wide. There are 12 locations offering a refill option so that you can re-use your bottles and save money too. We now also have an Australia and New Zealand on-line shop. And to make outdoors fun, everywhere, we have a Worldwide Shop.
- Sandfly Map Three years of input are captured here for you to refer to for your trip in New Zealand. We’d love for you to make an entry to make the map even more useful for those who follow you.
- For immediate access to our 12 page PDF Sandfly Report, just enter your name and e-mail address at the top of the page.
Goodbye Sandfly Profile
James & Wells Excellence in Marketing Award from Natural Products New Zealand- 2012 Winner (this was top prize in a billion dollar industry!)
One page article in the NZ Herald, December 2011 tells the story of our family and business.
Regional Winner of ANZ Flying Start Business Award 2011
Goodbye Sandfly owner and 2am creative crazy woman, Becky Cashman is a regular contributor to her own magazine It’s Not about the Bugs, as well as high impact sites It’s All about Women and Holistic Moms Network. She has just been invited to be a contributor to The Natural Parent.
We are grateful to see years of steady work gain some attention, because what we’re doing is not just about us, it’s about giving goodness to you. Great products, yes, and far more than that.